March 14, 2008

First and Second Driver's Ed Class

Well, the first class was only okay. The topic of discussion was the curriculum and what we'd be studying. So, it was somewhat boring, especially since my mom and I had attended the parent orientation when the above topics were discussed. 
But the second one was much better. We actually learned something. We (by "we" I mean myself and the six other students in the class) studied the components of a car and how to start it, drive it and basic maneuvers. We learned these through a video lecture and discussion breaks. 
This coming Monday I have my first drive with the instructor and two to three other students. So that should be interesting. 
I'm glad, though, that there is no homework. Each time they give you a few pages to look at, like a few diagrams of the car, the instrument cluster, maintenance, etc… that I can look over during the week, which is helpful.   
Well, that's all that's been happening here. 

Check in later……HIL

No comments: