Okay,
well the whole "being more diligent" didn't turn out quite as I had said :( I'm very busy right now, so when things calm down I'll be posting and updating more (fingers-crossed). :)
Okay, the big news!! Got my pink permit from AAA, allowing me to drive with either my mom or dad. So, I have logged about three hours of driving in the past six days. I don't drive everywhere, but I do drive about every other day. It's fun!! ;) But……driving in Ann Arbor is killing my nerves! Watching for all those people, cars and lights and the signs…Stressful!
But driving on the freeway and one two lane roads is really fun and easy.
Today, I had driving practice with my teacher and practiced parallel parking. It's not as hard as I thought it would be once I understood how to measure where I was in relation to the other cars and curb.
Oh and Junpei, I read your mom's email about the test in Tokyo. Hang in there!! You'll do great this time, and, maybe you weren't meant to go to Tokyo. Try for somewhere else, maybe even a different country!! That would be cool!
And if you ever get a chance, email me!! If you don't have my email, here it is…: hillary.723@gmail.com
I don't know if you have an email address, so I've been sending messages to you and the rest of the family through your mom :)
Good luck!!!
HIL
1 comment:
i do not parallel park that much!!
Post a Comment