April 5, 2008

Drivers ED Mid-term Test

Great news! I passed the AAA driver training mid-term test!! 
It really wasn't that hard. Myself and another student worked on the test together. Everyone paired up, the test was an open book test so we all helped each other, talked through the problems and questions and exchanged the correct answers when one of us knew them. So that made it easier!  :) 
I only have two more driving sessions and four more class sessions. Next week is the Spring break for the schools so classes have been postponed and will resume the week after the next. But I get to drive this week! I will do my evasive maneuvers Tuesday. Looking forward to it!!
Tomorrow, my dad and I will drive to Panera Bread for bagels so I get to use the freeway! I have not been on the freeway before with my parents, only with the instructor. So it will be interesting. I'm a little nervous though, with such high speed and other drivers not following the rules!!

Well, all that's new.
Check in later………HIL

No comments: