Well, today was a good day considering that it's in the middle of the week, a warmer summer week at that (cannot wait till winter!). But today was the return of my Japanese language tutor who had recently come back from trekking through the tropical jungles of Hawaii! :) So, as of today I will hopefully be joining her on Wednesdays at her place of work to assist in any way I can. I'm going to count my time with her as volunteer work required for my graduation of high school. It will be really cool to see her work and what she does in music therapy. So I'm looking forward to it immensely :)
To an unrelated topic…
I've been searching the vast spaces of the World Wide Web for Romanian rock since that pop song (Dragostea Din Teo from O-Zone) got me hooked on the Romanian language (which I am now learning!!)… So here is one of the bands songs. This is also one of my favorites from them. I read somewhere during my research of this band, and I tend to agree, that they are like the Romanian Linkin Park (a band from the U.S.), though that is not a bad thing in my mind. They have a similar sound and feeling to their music.
The song is called: In Mintea Ma by Praf In Ochi (Pio) ……………………… Here's a link to the lyrics of this song: In Mintea Ma lyrics
No comments:
Post a Comment