*Sigh* The start of another (long) week. This morning it was back to work with me and did I very much dislike getting up this morning? Oh Yeah! But get up I did and I feel good about it, after drowsiness and the ache for my bed left.







Enough of that tired narration.
As the title of this post might suggest, we watched the sun rise (sort of) last Sunday on Wampers/Wamplers Lake, something like that! It was loads of fun! The lake was calm and quiet, the sun was not yet hot enough to make you sweat so the warm rays were completely welcome. We brought breakfast and coffee with us so we got to enjoy our joke-riddled morning meal at the lake.
The park itself was okay, a little unkept but the lake itself was nice enough. Th best beach, in my mind of course, it still at Tunnel Park, Holland, Michigan. You just cannot beat it!
We swam, well…walked through the lake for an hour while playing with the fishes :)
So here are a few pictures I took while there…
No comments:
Post a Comment