Last week a friend and I went downtown Ann Arbor to take pictures for our Splash of COLOR photography project, the idea was to get something of the cityscape, the cars, street light and signs, buildings especially.
I did get a few good photographs, but we talked too much and snapped too little to really finish a collection yet. :) So anyway, we spent several hours walking the streets and checking out small shops.
So here are the better of the pictures taken, they've all be edited to look as they do now…
The beginning of a collection that is as of yet not named.





じゃね。
I did get a few good photographs, but we talked too much and snapped too little to really finish a collection yet. :) So anyway, we spent several hours walking the streets and checking out small shops.
So here are the better of the pictures taken, they've all be edited to look as they do now…
The beginning of a collection that is as of yet not named.





じゃね。



No comments:
Post a Comment