The plane takes off in two days bound for Key West, Florida. Now to packing and racking your brain for anything you might have forgotten, although it should not take too long since everything I bring must fit into my backpack.
But to more details about this early spring vacation. We're staying at this resort type place for the week called The Reach, which looks like a very nice place. It's close to the center of town so my Mom plans on walking into town every night for dinner and apparently there's events going on there at night, I'm not totally sure what though.
From the resort we'll be able to take excursions out to a national park for a day, snorkeling and snapping pictures of the plethora of colorful fish! And I read that we can even snorkel just off the beach, seeing several species of fish that close to the shore!
Luckily with my Mom's skillful fenegalling we got a room looking out at the ocean instead of the parking lot, so we'll be watching either sunsets or sunrises, depending on which direction we face, I'm personally hoping for sunrises since we can watch the sun go down on the beach every night.
I plan on taking many, many pictures of the island and the ocean's waves, the fish beneath and whatever else stands out. I don't know what to expect (which is a good thing) so I don't know what else to add to this post, so here are a few links related to Key West: Key West.com , Florida's Saltwater Fishes
じゃね。
But to more details about this early spring vacation. We're staying at this resort type place for the week called The Reach, which looks like a very nice place. It's close to the center of town so my Mom plans on walking into town every night for dinner and apparently there's events going on there at night, I'm not totally sure what though.
From the resort we'll be able to take excursions out to a national park for a day, snorkeling and snapping pictures of the plethora of colorful fish! And I read that we can even snorkel just off the beach, seeing several species of fish that close to the shore!
Luckily with my Mom's skillful fenegalling we got a room looking out at the ocean instead of the parking lot, so we'll be watching either sunsets or sunrises, depending on which direction we face, I'm personally hoping for sunrises since we can watch the sun go down on the beach every night.
I plan on taking many, many pictures of the island and the ocean's waves, the fish beneath and whatever else stands out. I don't know what to expect (which is a good thing) so I don't know what else to add to this post, so here are a few links related to Key West: Key West.com , Florida's Saltwater Fishes
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment