Leaves changing color, the wind's cool touch, squirrels running on the tree branches and gathering acorns for the coming winter. At the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market last Wednesday, we were talking to one of the farmers and she said that winter was much closer than we thought. The plants, raspberries and other deciduous plants, are showing signs or already going into hibernation, a couple months earlier than in years past. To most people, that could have been bad news but my mom and I were very happy to here that!
The nights are now longer than the days, the sun rises later in the morning. The moon has come around again to shine in my window. I am so excited for the coming seasons, Autumn and Winter. And today, in a sort of celebration, my mom and I changed the house decorations to those of the Autumn season: changed the candles to orange and red; switched the picture over the fireplace to one I took last Fall instead of the sunflowers; and created the Autumnal wreath, which is now hanging on our front door.
Finally, this time of year has come around again!
The nights are now longer than the days, the sun rises later in the morning. The moon has come around again to shine in my window. I am so excited for the coming seasons, Autumn and Winter. And today, in a sort of celebration, my mom and I changed the house decorations to those of the Autumn season: changed the candles to orange and red; switched the picture over the fireplace to one I took last Fall instead of the sunflowers; and created the Autumnal wreath, which is now hanging on our front door.
Finally, this time of year has come around again!
The picture now sitting above the fireplace.
New wreath.
The camera has trouble focusing in low light, but the night sky at about 8:30 pm a few days ago, was beautiful.
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment