Second Saturday of Saturday Morning Physics and this time, we picked up sandwiches and walked the half mile to Nickel's Arboretum. which is a park somewhere on U of M's campus. We started at the entrance of the park and walked under the yellowing leaves to the opposite side where a river flows. Beside the river, we unwrapped our lunch and discussed the topic of today's lecture. The subject: How fast is Evolution?
According to today's lecturer, evolution is quite fast. That a species can change on tenth per every generation. Amazing right! It was a really good lecture. I'm very glad we got up, that Dad made coffee and Mom, muffins, and that we attended. A good day so far; learning a lot, studying and having fun in general.
On our journey from the entrance to the riverside, I took possession of the camera and took many pictures of the changing landscape.
According to today's lecturer, evolution is quite fast. That a species can change on tenth per every generation. Amazing right! It was a really good lecture. I'm very glad we got up, that Dad made coffee and Mom, muffins, and that we attended. A good day so far; learning a lot, studying and having fun in general.
On our journey from the entrance to the riverside, I took possession of the camera and took many pictures of the changing landscape.
In the upper left corner, this is a heron, perching on a thick branch. We saw him from across the river.
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment