October 13, 2009

Sun's Greeting

Before the sun rose, I was awake and running across the street to earn money (babysit). And when I got back home about an hour later, I was greeted by a beautiful morning sky. Clouds had clustered behind a group of yellow leaved trees, and light from the rising sun was streaming through the fluffy masses.







As of last weekend, all of our tomatoes have been picked, along with the jalapenos and red peppers. All of the tomatoes are still green, but we had no choice but to pick them. My Dad and I forgot to cover the gardens one day last week and the cold got to them; killing the leaves of the plants. So, now we have to ripen the green fruit (tomatoes are fruit, because they come from a flower) in paper bags when we need them.




Strawberries still spreading out.


大成功!!Spaghetti noodles. Nick, Eric and I all worked together and made enough for everyone in a half hour!

じゃね。

No comments: