Yesterday, being Thanksgiving, my family had my grandparents and uncle over for a customary meal, the turkey (not a whole bird though), sweet potatoes, squash and a few other things. Everybody had good time, conversing, watching half the pictures from our Road Trip Through Canada (half way through the pictures, the iPod's battery. After a little while, my mom started cooking the meal; my grandmother and I were more spectators than being of any help. Everyone seemed to enjoy the meal, and before it was too late, my uncle and grandparents departed for their own homes.
It was a good holiday, I suppose, this Thanksgiving was. I can't believe this year is almost over; less than two months remaining. It seems like just a week ago there was snow on the ground and we were hoping to hear from our friends in Japan about a possible trip. Amazing how time passes so slowly at times, and then at other times it speeds so quickly.
Although, a lot is happening next year, about which I am excited: Moving to Chicago, turning 18 (officially an adult), hopefully taking a solo trip to Japan, and at the end of next year, starting college (just writing that feels strange).
Everyone in my family is enjoying the cool weather, but for Michigan it is actually warm (50˚F, 10˚C), usually it is colder by now. In years passed we even had snow already. Not this year though.
A few forgotten pictures form the Canadian trip. These are of Montmorency falls, which is 30 meters higher than Niagara falls.
じゃね。
It was a good holiday, I suppose, this Thanksgiving was. I can't believe this year is almost over; less than two months remaining. It seems like just a week ago there was snow on the ground and we were hoping to hear from our friends in Japan about a possible trip. Amazing how time passes so slowly at times, and then at other times it speeds so quickly.
Although, a lot is happening next year, about which I am excited: Moving to Chicago, turning 18 (officially an adult), hopefully taking a solo trip to Japan, and at the end of next year, starting college (just writing that feels strange).
Everyone in my family is enjoying the cool weather, but for Michigan it is actually warm (50˚F, 10˚C), usually it is colder by now. In years passed we even had snow already. Not this year though.
A few forgotten pictures form the Canadian trip. These are of Montmorency falls, which is 30 meters higher than Niagara falls.
Looking down at the rushing water from the bridge in the previous photo.
The city of Quebec from afar while at the falls.
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment