Almost to winter vacation. Only one more week until my dad is off from work again!
Even though we just took a vacation to Canada, we've decided to take another trip. But this time to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee for a few days after the holiday (Christmas). I can't wait to go, the mountains are incredible. Their named to the fact that in the morning, the mountains are covered in fog, looking like smoke. It will be winter there but not too cold. According to the Weather.com it will be around 10°C (50°F), perfect weather for hiking, I think. We can hike, following a trail, to waterfalls, through pine forests, along streams... My youngest brother and I will take the camera and also a notebook and pencil to record our small adventures. So, the day right after Christmas day, we will drive the 6-7 hour drive to the mountains.
Lately, we've been visited by Blue Jays; a bully of the bird world with vibrant blue feathers. He has been landing on our patio, hopping around with a worm in his mouth. So, I've been trying to get a picture of this spectacular bird, but every time I reach for the camera, he flies away. Fortunately though, the Eastern Blue Birds are much more cooperative. Yesterday, about five little Eastern Blue Birds were perched in our pear tree. They sat on their branches while I took a picture through the window; wonderful little creatures.
It's now December, end of the year. Although the weather has been mild so far, yesterday we had a small snowfall. Of course, the snow quickly melted away but it was beautiful falling from the sky. It was just enough to dust the ground but it was a nice surprise in the morning.
じゃね。
Even though we just took a vacation to Canada, we've decided to take another trip. But this time to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee for a few days after the holiday (Christmas). I can't wait to go, the mountains are incredible. Their named to the fact that in the morning, the mountains are covered in fog, looking like smoke. It will be winter there but not too cold. According to the Weather.com it will be around 10°C (50°F), perfect weather for hiking, I think. We can hike, following a trail, to waterfalls, through pine forests, along streams... My youngest brother and I will take the camera and also a notebook and pencil to record our small adventures. So, the day right after Christmas day, we will drive the 6-7 hour drive to the mountains.
Lately, we've been visited by Blue Jays; a bully of the bird world with vibrant blue feathers. He has been landing on our patio, hopping around with a worm in his mouth. So, I've been trying to get a picture of this spectacular bird, but every time I reach for the camera, he flies away. Fortunately though, the Eastern Blue Birds are much more cooperative. Yesterday, about five little Eastern Blue Birds were perched in our pear tree. They sat on their branches while I took a picture through the window; wonderful little creatures.
It's now December, end of the year. Although the weather has been mild so far, yesterday we had a small snowfall. Of course, the snow quickly melted away but it was beautiful falling from the sky. It was just enough to dust the ground but it was a nice surprise in the morning.
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment