The day after the wisdom tooth extraction surgery. And I didn't sleep at all last night, with all the steroids (to keep swelling down) and antibiotics (to protect against infection) kept my body from relaxing so I ending staying awake until around 7 am watching shows on my computer.I probably only slept 3-4 hours and I'm not every sleepy right now. This is the worst part of the surgeries, the part I dislike the most. But it was necessary so can't be helped.
But because of this I got to see the sun rise. At first the colors on the lake's horizon were not very bright but deep, rich colors. As the sun rose higher, it got easier the take pictures. So here they are……
綺麗でしょ?じゃな。
P.S. Yesterday, we got to see Air Force One carrying the President (I think) fly passed. They were flying along the lake, we could see them out the window.
But because of this I got to see the sun rise. At first the colors on the lake's horizon were not very bright but deep, rich colors. As the sun rose higher, it got easier the take pictures. So here they are……
綺麗でしょ?じゃな。
P.S. Yesterday, we got to see Air Force One carrying the President (I think) fly passed. They were flying along the lake, we could see them out the window.
No comments:
Post a Comment