July 20, 2010

Bought the plane ticket!! Today my mom and I went to the travel agent and purchased a airline ticket to Japan for this coming September. I can't wait to go!
Though it's my first trip alone, I'm not that nervous about it. I'm really excited to go! Only roughly a month and a week until departure!!

In Michigan it's mid summer right now, the lavender has all bloomed, the thyme growing strong with tiny pink flowers carpeting the gardens. And everything is so green! Apparently there has been a lot of rain lately and it shows, the trees have rich green foliage and the grass it thick and healthy.
Sitting on the porch or patio is awesome, a gentle breeze carrying the fragrance of the lavender and mint across the yard. This part makes my miss our house in Michigan a little.

It's been a couple of long days so この辺でおやすみ!

No comments: