July 8, 2011

A good day, that's what today has been.

The lavender is blooming! It smells so good walking past the many tiny flowers.

And there is a lot of lavender!!

Sweet Leaf (a.k.a. Bee Balm or Monarda) has managed to open a few flowers despite the difficult summer for this spicy herb.

Lemon Balm! I didn't think it was going to come up this year. But it has! Hopefully it will get a good hold on life before it gets cold outside.

First time the butterfly bush has blossomed since it arrived to our backyard. 

A Chinese herb, Astralagus. Slowly but surely it's stretching it's fuzzy leaves to the sky.

Yarrow! I've used this herb a lot in the past few years. It's an incredible remedy, invaluable.

Today has been good for a few reasons, but the main reason it's been good is that since yesterday I've been thinking about the month of August and the person that is going to be here during it. After four months waiting, my boyfriend is coming to visit again and this time for three weeks!! I can't wait!! Only 39 days left until his plane will touch down in Detroit. Only 39 from today. And soon it's off to bed to sleep, so I can cross off another day on the calender leaving 38 days left!

Good night!!

じゃあね!

No comments: