May 18, 2012


Again I am a little behind schedule with posting, but here's something from this week. Earlier this week we tested out crepes imported from France for a tea time snack.

I filled them with bananas, strawberries, and almond chocolate spread. They turned out really well!


Later that night we enjoyed dinner on the patio! First time of the summer season! It wasn't too hot, and the mosquitoes weren't out yet–the perfect time to be outside!

The maple tree provided the best shade. It covered almost the entire patio!

The peonies have started to bloom, opening their giant flowers. 


Finally, our four tomato plants. Hopefully they will find this summer more tolerable than last. My fingers are crossed!

Time seems to be flying by now that I am on summer break. And in just a week we leave on a road trip to Maine that my family and I have been thinking about for months now. It's almsot here! I don't want break to pass to quickly, even though it is, but there are so many things to look forward to it is hard not to wish time would speed up a little.

じゃあね!

No comments: