It has been a very long time since I have posted, since the last semester started I think. Too long. But a lot has happened since then! I finished another semester and we finally heard about a possible move to China! We are moving! Finally, to Nanjing, China, for a while :)
It is something my family and I have been waiting and wishing for for nearly two years now. I can't wait with not much time left in the US and being busy with preparations and packing, I won't have to wait long. It's amazing how the universe works out. And it always works out in the best possible time, fitting seamlessly into the fabric of our lives and dreams, whether we realize it or not.
And it's now 2013! A new year, a new adventure :)
For New Years this year, my family and I had a bonfire since it wasn't too cold outside. We made it big and roasted marshmallows over the fire to make s'mores. Then, we got the best gift–a skype session with our family on the other side of the globe! It had been a while since our two families had to chance to talk all of us together. Adn even though we were not in the same geographical location, same time zone, and it had been years since we had talked like that (all together), we had the best time and like the universe, fit together seamlessly! This passed New Year's was the bets we have had yet.
じゃあね!
It is something my family and I have been waiting and wishing for for nearly two years now. I can't wait with not much time left in the US and being busy with preparations and packing, I won't have to wait long. It's amazing how the universe works out. And it always works out in the best possible time, fitting seamlessly into the fabric of our lives and dreams, whether we realize it or not.
And it's now 2013! A new year, a new adventure :)
For New Years this year, my family and I had a bonfire since it wasn't too cold outside. We made it big and roasted marshmallows over the fire to make s'mores. Then, we got the best gift–a skype session with our family on the other side of the globe! It had been a while since our two families had to chance to talk all of us together. Adn even though we were not in the same geographical location, same time zone, and it had been years since we had talked like that (all together), we had the best time and like the universe, fit together seamlessly! This passed New Year's was the bets we have had yet.
Pictures of the New Year's bonfire!
Our house in China!
The Backyard with space for yoga :)
And a fish pond! This was just extra but it will be fun to watch the fish swim and it's right in our backyard :) Can't wait to get there!
じゃあね!
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment